Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few ideas
Smile 
I have a few ideas that could be helpful and fun.

1. Skeletons corpse should have bones
2. Sea Serpents corpse should have leather
3. I think a fishing tournament would be Awesome!
4. Once an item has been identified it should be identified for everyone.
5. Using scissors on bone armor should yield some leather and bone
6. Deep Sea Serpents give ribs, should they not give fish fillets
7. Cutting an empty corpse the second time should remove the corpse, this would be very helpful when fishing.
8. Tracking would be better if you could track sea monsters
9. Bones should be a purchasable item at the Tailor shops

Just some ideas bouncing around in my head
fight milk likes this post
Rofl i love your forum name, very original
Skrap likes this post
[Image: 6mDkfbl.gif]
Lol, Yea I'm actually Infantry I just screwed up haha.
Here's my input, but Jack has final say.

1. Skeletons corpse should have bones (Skeletal Mages in Deceit do give bones, as well as Ice Serpents if I recall correctly)
2. Sea Serpents corpse should have leather (This was recently removed)
3. I think a fishing tournament would be Awesome! (I agree!, I might do this in the future but will have to think of ways to control this as its open for cheaters, ie biggest fish could have already been caught - maybe if I confiscate all boat keys this will keep people "honest")
4. Once an item has been identified it should be identified for everyone.  (This was bounced back and forth upon shard start, but era is to have it not ID'd for all and that was changed about a year ago to be that way.  Jack said before the last change this is the way it would be permanently, plus having it the way you want would nerf Item ID out of existence)
5. Using scissors on bone armor should yield some leather and bone (To my knowledge, bone has never been a resource that could be cut in UO)
6. Deep Sea Serpents give ribs, should they not give fish fillets  (They aren't fish, they are huge sea snakes!)
7. Cutting an empty corpse the second time should remove the corpse, this would be very helpful when fishing.  (This would be very helpful and IMHO would be an ease of use change that would not affect T2A era mechanics too much)
8. Tracking would be better if you could track sea monsters (Is this not possible if you try to track monsters? If not, I agree tracking should pick up sea monsters)
9. Bones should be a purchasable item at the Tailor shops (I prefer to keep people going to TI's and dungeons to farm bones)

Thanks for the input!
About bones - not only the pink mages drop bones, bone knights or skeletal knights as well, cant remember exactly. A good place to get bones is the ghost town near Deluccia (Dead City?). There you have a chance to get the Skeletal king mini boss as well, but unfortunately the spawn there is very slow so once you clear the area and pick up bones you will have to wait a lot.

Also regular big snakes sometimes drop bones.

And the big fish - I think Jack added a date (date/time?) on them to make fishing battles possible. Or he planned to.
Veranis likes this post
1. The big fish give a weight and date they where caught. So we could do biggest fish, and/or smallest fish. Which would be awesome. I think people who wish to do the contest could pay an entry fee, and depending on the amount of people staff or somebody could decide how to split the winning jack pots up. Maybe people could donate items/rares/gold whatever the players would like to do. Just so we are all having fun that's all I care about.

2. Darwin I see your point on the item ID becoming useless and I agree totally.

Thanks for your input.