Poll: Uniques..
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
They should have their own forum.
33.33%
4 33.33%
A sticky thread in "Trading Post" will suffice.
41.67%
5 41.67%
I do not think unique ownership should be displayed.
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll on uniques..
I am just wanting to get a gauge on interest of how you all may (or may not) want uniques displayed on UOLL.
(09-02-2016, 04:26 PM)Darwin Wrote: I am just wanting to get a gauge on interest of how you all may (or may not) want uniques displayed on UOLL.

explain?
Durzo I think Darwin means the unique items you can buy for 1000 platinum.

I think the items should be displayed, but perhaps not the ownership.
(09-06-2016, 10:03 AM)Greta Wrote: Durzo I think Darwin means the unique items you can buy for 1000 platinum.

I think the items should be displayed, but perhaps not the ownership.

Hello Greta, 

I know he means 1000 plat items, I own two. I think they should be in the Item Database if that is whats being asked. 

Regards, 

Durzo/Tempest
I think they are in the item database, but just under the name. It can be fun to see in one place what stuff are taken.

Durzo/Tempest ok I always wondered who Durzo is : )
Hey all, what I am trying to get at is to have all of the uniques listed in one place where people "in the market" to get one can see what's taken. We will not have 2 of any unique item on the shard (hence why its "unique") I am just looking for some constructive feedback on how this should be formatted for you guys, plus me having it all in one place can help me in determining what's available to be given out as a unique.. Make sense?
(09-07-2016, 01:34 AM)Darwin Wrote: Hey all, what I am trying to get at is to have all of the uniques listed in one place where people "in the market" to get one can see what's taken.  We will not have 2 of any unique item on the shard (hence why its "unique")  I am just looking for some constructive feedback on how this should be formatted for you guys, plus me having it all in one place can help me in determining what's available to be given out as a unique.. Make sense?

100% okay with them being displayed, and tagged with the owners name. But I would like to see a note on them if they decay, stating they are now available. 

Regards, 
Veranis likes this post
If they are in item database then I don't see why they should be on forum at all.
When you want to have an unique you google around and check in item database what is already taken,
the ones you would like you ask staff if you can have.
That's my 2 cents Smile
[Image: I34cGTd.png]
Pringles, Ill need to check on this but I am not sure if they show up while in deed form.