Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Era Accuracy after a year hiatus
Hello! I haven't been on this server in about a year and decided I wanted to come back.

I apparently left off hidden on the first floor of shame, near the entrance.

I come back and there is a blood elemental at the entrance, Not era accurate.

Also there are these crystal elementals???? Not era accurate.

Has this server ditched the idea of being era accurate and providing a true T2A play experience???
No sir, you arrived in the middle of an event Smile We are still by and large era accurate with the only exceptions being some "ease of use" changes (example: single cut a pile of cloth for making a pile of bandies, rather than 4000 cuts) Any other questions, page me in game and I'll be happy to come see you.
Wiz Kid likes this post
the grand scheme has been for long time "mechanically accurate with extra shit to do" but maybe not in those exact words.... there are events that run on a clock, peacemaking has a single target function as well as the AOE thing, archery has been tinkered with a little to make it decent, BODs, champs in the form of town invasions but no powerscrolls, achievements, planting, beastiality, etc

so most everything works the way it should-ish.. but theres just more things to do and like darwin said some ease of use features like for instance the renaissance crafting menus..

oh yeah you can play cards too
Veranis likes this post