Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lord Blackthorne Soul Stealer?
As of late, townspeople have been hearing whispers of Lord Blackthorne hiring evil mages to steal player souls.  Lord British shrugged it off until his scouts found necro reagents in a secret lab around the Isle of Justice.  Lord British is gearing up his troops for a battle Friday night and asks all available warriors, bards, and mages to accompany his army to try and stave off this "soul stealing" before its too late!!
Greta, Pringles, Wiz Kid And 3 others like this post
oh no they found lunys lab!
Darwin and Greta like this post
OH HAIL to the no
Darwin likes this post
[Image: Td03cWU.gif]
People who can attend, please take some pics and post them ♡
(08-11-2016, 05:25 PM)Greta Wrote: People who can attend, please take some pics and post them ♡

Greta, part of this is going to run all day today, Thursday - look around Britain for clues.. the big part of the event will run Friday and possibly into Saturday morning.. depends on participation..
We are on a small island, only have internet in the phones : ) But I'm sure (please :p ) there will be more events like this!
Greta here is a rundown of the storyline so far:

Here our heroes start out on the adventure.. blood, bones and a journal at West Britain bank - what's this??..
[Image: aRxaOyi.jpg]

journal continued...
[Image: GA2Lr3x.jpg]

Lord Blackthorne's journal said to not go poking around, so we go poking around anyway and look what we find!  Note the footprints too!
[Image: dOmcC6F.jpg]

Many adventurers who came here were greeted with flamestrikes and death instead of an "How art ye, Milord?"  Note the power stone outside, and inside there is a soulstone (not pictured)
[Image: nAwNWnw.jpg]

Note the book on the steps giving us another clue where to go!  I tried to keep it simple, but some still didn't figure it out Smile
[Image: 7BHTlkX.jpg]

journal continued...
[Image: daCl7yL.jpg]

Upon arriving at Shame, we are greeted by elementals who now work for Lord Blackthorne!! All kinds and types of elementals!
[Image: EwQPU6m.jpg]

Oh no, more elementals!!  Here some heroes taste the grey screen of death trying to solo it on their own, you guys know for my events you have to group!!
[Image: ka5xDVM.jpg]

OH NOES!! Adele's soul has been taken over by Lord Blackthorne's black magic!!  What to do??
[Image: Sg63hvu.jpg]

As of Saturday, there was a failed assassination attempt on Lord Blackthorne that left him weak enough for his magical grip to loosen on Shame (Provocation is back)  He vows to have his black magicians restore his health for a final battle on Sunday that will forever leave a mark in the minds of all Britannians!  Blood for blood!
Bobby Boulders, Jack, Apoc And 1 others like this post
Looks like a great event. Wish I hadn't missed it!
I wish someone had gotten pics to show it from where I stopped, it was an awesome event with much death.. and Blackthorne got his in the end.
Great event, lots of fun, nice story! 

Fighting in shame 

[Image: pen1FxP.png]

The walk of shame 

[Image: XstFW6G.png]

We fooled those mages good!

[Image: Zb8Ql1N.png]
Bobby Boulders and Veranis like this post