Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BODs
Getting up my mining and blacksmithing... but how do I get BODs? o-o
Hi and welcome! 

You sell something to a blacksmith, here is some info about BODs

https://uolostlands.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=461

(below is about tailoring, but it works the same for blacksmithing BODs)

A BOD is collected by selling items to a tailor or weaver type NPC. There is a 20% chance the NPC will give you a BOD when you sell something.

BODs can be collected every 5.5 hours.

Small bulk order deeds require 70.1 tailoring to collect, so not just any character can grab them.

Large bulk order deeds require GM tailoring.

Everything BOD related is account based, and not character based. You can collect BODs on multiple characters on the account, but the delay to get your next BOD is account wide.

BODs can be "flipped". When handing in a bod, your timer to receive the next BOD is reset and you can collect a new one immediately.

By default, you can flip a maximum of 4 tailoring BODs per day. To increase this amount, you will need to purchase a "max BOD flip deed" from the platinum vendor for 25 platinum. This deed is single use and increases your total daily flips by 1 (for both smith & tailoring BODs). The number of times you can flip is account based, like everything else BOD related will be. There is no limit to the amount of BOD flip deeds you can add to your account.
SuperHans, Felicity, Pringles like this post
I made a little demonstration video a while back, but just uploaded it now since a lot of people have been asking about BODs lately. Hopefully it helps clear up what the process is. Sorry for the choppy music at the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHQ-G5Hjg4Y

Same method can be applied to blacksmiths for the smith BODs. For tailors, I make a bunch of bandanas (2 cloth each) ahead of time so they are ready to sell. For blacksmiths, I just sell 1 iron ingot rather than craft something ahead of time.
Pringles and Felicity like this post
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed