Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Elk & Fagabeefe to the UOLL dev team
Elk and Fagabeefe will be joining the UOLL dev team to help fix bugs and potentially help with features going forward. Both Elk & Fagabeefe will retain their status as players, as neither have access to staff functions (they are still player characters) or any server data.

With my limited time recently, Elk & Fagabeefe will be a great help in keeping UOLL moving forward.

Please join us in welcoming them aboard.
Abyz, Felicity, Skynyrd And 7 others like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Welcome aboard guys!
Jack likes this post
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
Great, welcome aboard Elk and Fagabeefe!
The Gods likes this post
[Image: I34cGTd.png]
Welcome!
Just curious since most other servers will almost never have DEVs as players.
Is there absolutely no way to gain an advantage over others?
(07-17-2016, 01:56 PM)Orni Wrote: Just curious since most other servers will almost never have DEVs as players.
Is there absolutely no way to gain an advantage over others?

There is no data about spawns, rare spawns, characters, accounts, houses, existing items, etc in the scripts. Anything they can view is something I would already be transparent with players about (mechanics).

The main reason the shard isn't open source to begin with is that it would make it very easy for someone to fracture our playerbase with code I have spent years on. I can assure you that if anyone is concerned about shard corruption, it is me, and that is why for a long time only myself and a real life friend (Tophu, who designed the website and did much in game decoration design, including our event areas) were staff on the shard.
The Gods, Bobby Boulders, Skrap And 4 others like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Welcome Elk and Fagabeefe!!!!
[Image: Td03cWU.gif]
Belated welcome. I've been gone for a bit >.<
(06-17-2017, 02:32 PM)Xandorf Wrote: Belated welcome. I've been gone for a bit >.<

x2 to this!
[Image: 6mDkfbl.gif]