Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PvM Achievements count issue !
Hello,

I have notice that I am not getting any count for the achievement Extinct (Killing boss monster) by killing the boss Sultan Efreet. ( might be the same for all the new boss monster but I cant say yet for the others.)

also

I was wondering if killing Efreet was suppose to count for the achievement Unnatural (Killing elementals of non-elements ) or any other cause here too...I am not getting any count ?

Thank you !
Have a nice day !
I don't think efreets are counted as elementals.

About the boss monsters, I think you have to kill them with direct damage to get the count (the killing hit), provo wont work, but I don't know if you get counts if using tames. But maybe there is some other issue with those!
(07-15-2016, 07:19 PM)Greta Wrote: I don't think efreets are counted as elementals.

About the boss monsters, I think you have to kill them with direct damage to get the count (the killing hit), provo wont work, but I don't know if you get counts if using tames. But maybe there is some other issue with those!

I got 18 kills on my achievement for killing boss monster and all of them have been done using tames, all of my 7 sultan kills never been added to the 18
You are correct, none of the new boss monsters are counting toward the achievement at all. Will fix, thanks!

I'll also take a look at how much work it would be to backdate these and give everyone credit for ones they've already killed. I'll evaluate whether that's worth it!
Veranis likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(07-16-2016, 06:32 AM)Jack Wrote: You are correct, none of the new boss monsters are counting toward the achievement at all. Will fix, thanks!

I'll also take a look at how much work it would be to backdate these and give everyone credit for ones they've already killed. I'll evaluate whether that's worth it!

Thank you Jack !
Awesome as usual !

As for the Efreet is he suppose to fit in any kind of achievement ?
This has been resolved and will be active with patch 49. Players will get credit for mini-boss monsters killed in the past.

Also noticed these hadn't been properly updated in player profiles, so those are fixed now too.
Greta and Skrap like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Jack back at it.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]