Poll: Should Owners be allowed to remove vendors in there own vendor houses
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
67.86%
19 67.86%
No
32.14%
9 32.14%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vendors and Owner's rights
just a lil suggestion here but surely after a certain amount of time being unfriended to a vendor house the owner should have every right to remove said vendor/vendor's, just wanted to throw this out there and see what people thought Smile
Wiz Kid and Dreadpsycho like this post
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
We need a vendor graveyard, like the guild stone graveyard!
Apoc likes this post
(07-14-2016, 06:51 PM)Apoc Wrote: just a lil suggestion here but surely after a certain amount of time being unfriended to a vendor house the owner should have every right to remove said vendor/vendor's, just wanted to throw this out there and see what people thought Smile

I vote no because isn't era accurate
[Image: luodpa7d4aa.png]
I think it's a good idea to be honest.
If the vendor owners rights are placed above the owner of the vendor house, I won't ever let others place a vendor in my vendor house.

Because:
  1. I as owner won't be able to turn my vendor house into a private house again, because the vendors can't be removed.
  2. When vendor owners go mia, I could be stuck with vendors for years.
  3. When vendor owners don't stock, I won't be able to replace them with ppl that will stock.
  4. When vendor owners quit server and don't remove vendors..... see 2).
  5. When the person I trust to place a vendor with good intentions, abuse this as griefing tactics. Relationships can change overtime.
  6. ....
On the other server I played, it worked like this:
  • The house owner has full rights  about what is going on his house. This would mean you as vendor owner are the one taking some risks if the house isn't yours.
  •  When the house owner unfriends someone for whatever reasons, two things could be happen: 1) house owner waits untill vendor owner interacts with his vendor to get his goods back  or 2) the house owner pages staff and staff removes vendor outside of the vendor house, where the vendor owner can retrieve his goods from his vendor when he interacts with the vendor.

I hope that the house owner's rights will be placed above the friended player's vendor and that we get a system that works like the other server.
[Image: I34cGTd.png]
This wouldn't be era accurate, I voted no.
Don't friend people you don't trust or know? Maybe that would fix the problem

If someone is willing to upkeep that vendor I see no problem. I see Pringles issue with someone quitting the game- you're stuck with the vendor in your home, but in this situation the vendor is being stocked and is selling items daily. You can still ban the person you unfriend after placing vendor allowing it to decay. This is just another way for Apoc to cry to fix his mistake.

I vote no more GM interference into in game affairs that aren't exploits.
Isis and Bruce Lee like this post
The most I could possibly get behind regarding this situation would be the ability for a house owner to move player vendors within their property as desired. In the event that a player has been tricked or just no longer gets along in the relationship, the owner could just hide the vendor out of reach until they decay.

Otherwise I think nothing should change. This is one of the precious pieces of Felucca that needs to remain unsullied by Trammelites. If you can't be sure who you are adding to your house's friends list, that's a risk you are taking. Removal of that risk simply paves the path to candy land.
Bruce Lee and Isis like this post
i feel like you guys should stop bitching and play the game it u dont 100% trust someone dont let them near ur loot or friend them to a house
Bruce Lee likes this post
(07-14-2016, 09:01 PM)Blitz Wrote: i feel like you guys should stop bitching and play the game it u dont 100% trust someone dont let them near ur loot or friend them to a house

that's the truth and if u r cool with someone don't be a dick because it will tempt them
[Image: luodpa7d4aa.png]