Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dye tub Problems
Currently when you buy a new dye tub and try to dye a backpack, it does nothing. You first have to change the color of the dye tub for it to work.
A new dye tub on a backpack should set the backpacks color to brown (is default color). Is it not doing this?
[Image: jack-sig.png]
I was not aware the default color was brown as I did try to dye a brown backpack, but I just now tested it again and no, it is not dying anything brown. Shirts, bandaids etc.
The default hue of the tub is not brown, brown is just the default color of the pack (hue 0). An undyed tub defaults to hue 0
Apoc likes this post
Jack, I just tried using an undyed dye tub and it wouldn't dye ANYTHING unless it's dyed first with paints. That was what I was trying to explain
(07-13-2016, 04:05 AM)Isis Wrote: Jack, I just tried using an undyed dye tub and it wouldn't dye ANYTHING unless it's dyed first with paints. That was what I was trying to explain

What Jack is saying is that an undyed dye tub undyes things.  It sets the color of the item back to its original completely undyed state.  If you don't dye the item first it's already at hue 0 (no dye) a using an undyed tub should and will do nothing.
Yeah, I just tested this and it is working as intended, as explained by Elk above.
Alright, forgive me for not comprehending the previous replies. Sorry Jack
No worries! I was making short replies as I was responding from mobile, and I suck at typing on mobile, so I didn't do the best job of explaining.