Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Event: HOUSE DROP
To show my appreciation towards shard growth I wish to display a bit of generosity towards my fellow UOLL players. I have decided to hold a player event in the forms of a house drop. Think of this as my way of giving back to the community and allowing newer players a chance to obtain some cool items. This event will take place:

NEW TIME DUE TO TOWN INVASION:

FRIDAY @ 10PM CENTRAL.

Below is a picture of the house. It's close to GZ so you won't have to worry about being pked for loot!

[Image: housedrop.jpg]
Pixelclicker, Skrap, Greta And 1 others like this post
Will the stuff you looted from the secured chests of our guildhouse with help of a NEW recruit Jorel, meant for the new players in our guild, also be in there? 
[Image: I34cGTd.png]
*SPOILER ALERT* Beware of every container in that house being trapped
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
(07-06-2016, 07:28 AM)Pringles Wrote: Will the stuff you looted from the secured chests of our guildhouse with help of a NEW recruit Jorel, meant for the new players in our guild, also be in there? 

Lots of goodies will be in this house.

(07-06-2016, 07:51 AM)Wiz Kid Wrote: *SPOILER ALERT* Beware of every container in that house being trapped

That is quite terrible that you'd think i'd try and pull a stunt like that.
Luny said there's lots of goodies in the chest, didn't tell me what items, but I know there are rares etc.
UO Second Age Toons:

Jorel

Lanie

Couture Couture

UO Lost Lands Toons:

Jorel

Lanie

Life As A Brd

"You can steal a heavy ass weapon but not a piece of paper?" -Brutal
Thank you all for the wonderful turn out. And I apologize for the red alts who showed up to try and pk. Surely though, you would have researched guardzone lines in minoc before recalling in blindly. (BB & skrap) Still good fun for all and hope you chop all those boxes. RPV @ http://uomovies.com/download.pl?id=3653
Jack and farnk like this post