Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Gaining Anatomy
New to the server and coming back to the game after many years away, so forgive me if I'm missing something simple, but have been playing a bit, gaining combat skills and healing, Anatomy has not moved at all.

I started Anatomy at 50 and have even tried using the skill manually quite a bit to no avail.

Any help greatly appreciated!
(07-05-2016, 03:54 AM)Nox Wrote: New to the server and coming back to the game after many years away, so forgive me if I'm missing something simple, but have been playing a bit, gaining combat skills and healing, Anatomy has not moved at all.

I started Anatomy at 50 and have even tried using the skill manually quite a bit to no avail.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Welcome Nox on server!

To gain anatomy you have to use the skill and target something (tamed animal, npcs or players). After you use the skill you have to wait 10 seconds to use it again. Hope this helps!
[Image: I34cGTd.png]
Anatomy is not passive in the t2a era. It was a weird change coming back for me as well (some 4 years ago or so..). This is the era in which I started but since I ended here, I remember it going up with combat/healing.

Welcome back.

Get in touch with Pringles!
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
Thanks for the replies and the welcome guys, guess I'll go start examining things! Smile