Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flagged orange after DD
Just got done with a double dom event where as soon as I left event gate to go to wbb I was orange to saber and vice versa. I didn't heal anyone in a warred guild and my character isn't in a guild. I will assume i flagged from in DD where I was healing warred guilds. Look into this jack?
Yeah I guess this would happen if you healed someone who was fighting against someone they were warring, during an event. I'm considering just scrapping that whole guild war flagging system, as even disregarding this bug, it seems to be more often annoying to players than beneficial.
Isis likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(07-06-2016, 07:01 AM)Jack Wrote: Yeah I guess this would happen if you healed someone who was fighting against someone they were warring, during an event. I'm considering just scrapping that whole guild war flagging system, as even disregarding this bug, it seems to be more often annoying to players than beneficial.

Have you received this message through player feedback?

Aside from that initial piss-off of the message you get the first time you forget to turn "Auto-accept" on, I thought (perhaps wrongly) that it was generally considered a great addition to the flagging system.
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
Just complaints about the noto gump, but this is probably the first time I've heard anyone say anything positive about that system
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(07-12-2016, 02:31 AM)Jack Wrote: Just complaints about the noto gump, but this is probably the first time I've heard anyone say anything positive about that system
Really. Well keep in mind, people tend only to comment when things are bad, not when things are good Wink

I haven't done too many group fights where this has been an issue, but I believe it was a widely welcomed addition since people could attack blue healers without taking a count. Maybe do a poll before you take a decision to remove it Cool

I will say it, the noto gump is annoying when it messes up an important moment, but thankfully you can turn it off and never think of it again. I wonder if you can just remove the gump entirely, and it is just part of the UOLL experience that you learn not to blue heal the hard way.
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed