Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Bosses
Bug 
Here is a quick guide to which mini bosses drop which skull. Loot level equals the treasure chest level.

[Image: WoiYhSa.jpg]

Feel free to share any tips and strategies you use to farm these mini bosses.

- Bobby Boulders
Guardian of Despise
Skrap, The Gods, farnk And 8 others like this post
Very nice!
Thanks for making this Bobby. Really usefull.
Bobby Boulders likes this post
[Image: I34cGTd.png]
Do the skulls do anything or are they purely decorative items?
(06-24-2016, 10:27 PM)Fili Wrote: Do the skulls do anything or are they purely decorative items?

They summon "the harrower".
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
I would love to run into one of these days. Anyway to incorporate them randomly everywhere to make venturing fun for new players? I like to not-macro and if we had new uo players they may not know every trick in the book. People tend to skip 90% of the content on every server. These minibosses seem awesome but it would be cool to see them in each dungeon or is that already the case?
it looks like every dungeon is covered. FotD spawns in Hythloth also
Good job man !!!
LOTTA GOOD TIMES HERE
Many of the mini bosses move pretty fast. If you have a provoker, provoke the mini-boss onto another creature, not another creature onto the mini-boss, as they probably won't catch up to the boss, whereas the mini-boss will go at the creature you provoke it onto. It also helps to paralyze the mini-bosses.

Also, a lot of these mini-bosses are not spawned from any monsters that are monsters of the day that drop obsidian, it would be good if they were as an incentive to get them to spawn, other than getting the skulls.