Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID in trade window
currently can't ID anything in a trade window (at least w/ a wand)
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
(06-16-2016, 05:49 PM)Wiz Kid Wrote: currently can't ID anything in a trade window (at least w/ a wand)

The person RECEIVING a bulk order deed also can't double-click the deed within the window.  The person OFFERING the bulk order deed can, however.
(06-20-2016, 04:48 AM)Pixelclicker Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:49 PM)Wiz Kid Wrote: currently can't ID anything in a trade window (at least w/ a wand)

The person RECEIVING a bulk order deed also can't double-click the deed within the window.  The person OFFERING the bulk order deed can, however.

This is the case with bags too - afaik it has always been this way, so that would be the expected behaviour from my perspective.

ID should work however, I'll fix this when I get a chance.

Edit: fixed, will be applied on restart.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(06-20-2016, 05:51 AM)Jack Wrote:

This is the case with bags too - afaik it has always been this way, so that would be the expected behaviour from my perspective.

I believe when a bag is in the trade window, and the owner of the bag opens it while in the trade window, it should open the bag to be viewed on both sides of the transaction. Perhaps this could be extended to BODs at some point.
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
(06-20-2016, 02:39 PM)Veranis Wrote:

I believe when a bag is in the trade window, and the owner of the bag opens it while in the trade window, it should open the bag to be viewed on both sides of the transaction. Perhaps this could be extended to BODs at some point.

If you set a BOD on the ground, anyone can double click it now to see what it is without it being in their pack.  But when you put it in a trade window, it suddenly loses that property and only the offeror can see it. 

Not only is that inconsistent with the latest update, but it makes trading BODs difficult.  Bods should also be identifiable when on a player vendor as well by double clicking for the same reason.
You should be able to open them when they are on a player vendor. Are you sure you can't? When I made the change so bods could be opened inside a bank box, I also remember making them usable on vendors.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(06-20-2016, 11:24 PM)Pixelclicker Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 02:39 PM)Veranis Wrote:

If you set a BOD on the ground, anyone can double click it now to see what it is without it being in their pack.  But when you put it in a trade window, it suddenly loses that property and only the offeror can see it. 

Not only is that inconsistent with the latest update, but it makes trading BODs difficult.  Bods should also be identifiable when on a player vendor as well by double clicking for the same reason.

You can currently open & view them on player vendors. There goes a great scam! Sad

But when opening a container in trade, as veranis said, both parties should be able to view the contents. Every server i've played on has had it this way.