Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 donation drive
It's that time of year. I'd like to just remind everyone that on top of the server taking a lot of time (it might be hard to believe how much time goes into this place!), the server also runs at a loss - player donations do not cover the monthly server costs of UO Lost Lands. I don't mind paying the difference, the server is never going to go down even if nobody donated. But it helps a lot. If you have fun playing on UO Lost Lands, please consider making a donation or subscription to the shard to help with ongoing server costs.

That being said, I rarely use player donations to pay the monthly server costs, instead opting to save money from donations for advertising campaigns for the server. Given the shard is currently riding a high in terms of population, I would like to run another advertising campaign soon. If you make a donation now, you are directly contributing to the health of the server and possible new players starting here, so we can ride these highs into player counts UOLL hasn't seen before.

Please consider helping out! There's no in game benefit, but you will get a special colored name and supporter tag on the forums and Discord!

https://uolostlands.com/support
Soda, Veranis, Boss And 3 others like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
We've had a couple of donations with no player name attached to them, could Mike and Elijah please let me know who you are! Thank you everyone for all the donations we have received so far!
Soda and Darwin like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]