Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our First Harrower
(03-12-2016, 02:25 PM)Klaus Wrote: Congrats HateCrime and his cereal sidekick.
So the Harrower is doable with how many people? Looks like it was HC (on 2 toons) and Cheerio. Was there more helping? I don't see any dragons in the pics, are Daemons enough to tank the tree form?

They did it with 2 people but there were a couple of factors that led to their success.  1) The true harrower was not teleporting them to it because it had no line of sight.  2) They were able to cause damage because the ranges was too short for the life suck effect. 3) They used probably 30 purple pot kegs.

Placement is a key element that tells how hard a harrower is to complete.  For those that have never done one here's how it goes:  After you place the skulls and find the harrower, beat him down but do not deliver the killing blow until he is in a place you want the "true harrower" to be.  There are life sucking tentacles that are placed symmetrically around the true harrower and if he is up against a dungeon wall (A real wall like in Destard) it can concentrate where the tentacles are located and make killing it harder.  The best way to learn is to do it.  If I recall correctly, there was a chance when the true harrower pulls you to it that you explode and you lose all your contents in your pack (with exception of blessed stuff of course) I don't think that has been implemented here, or I have yet to see it.  Perhaps Jack can confirm.

Messages In This Thread
Our First Harrower - by Darwin - 03-11-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Our First Harrower - by Klaus - 03-12-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Our First Harrower - by Darwin - 03-12-2016, 09:01 PM