Poll: Should weapon swing reset be changed as HC claims?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fuckin Right Doggy!!!
80.00%
4 80.00%
Your a tool and your always wrong.
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swing Timer Reset
After more understanding of the mechanic yes this would really help create a barrier in skill level. However it was no well recepted and I guess there is a fine line between creating a high skill ceiling and barrier of entry for pvp

good cycling is not rewarded very much. In the current system it is actually easier for lower skilled "cyclers" to play against better players. As you can ultimately kite until you see your opponent get their Wep equipped and do the same. Thus pretty much trading hits 1 for 1. Sure when you have someone in a panic spamming minis you can steal a hit but for the most part it's easiest to kite and just say "oh my opponent equipped I guess the timer is ready"

The pause would allow the Bette player essentially swing at least 2 to 1 which I believe would be beneficial because people wouldn't be as worried about playing the mana game. However the thought process on this is , new players to the mechanic will have no idea why they can never get a swing off and hate the pvp before learning .

Messages In This Thread
Swing Timer Reset - by HateCrime - 01-26-2016, 03:20 AM
RE: Swing Timer Reset - by Jack - 01-26-2016, 03:31 AM
RE: Swing Timer Reset - by Skynyrd - 01-26-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Swing Timer Reset - by DKS - 01-27-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Swing Timer Reset - by Skynyrd - 01-28-2016, 01:08 PM