Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Advertising ?! Ideas
Thumbs Up 
This post is mainly for Jack and any other members whom have experience in this type of avenue.

We all promote UO Lost Lands aggressively in our inter web of UO buddies but what can the community do advertising wise to make some semblance of impact in getting the word out there?

I know Jack has spent his own time/$ advertising , I also remember a conversation we had and he seemed to have done a great deal of research on what was successful in promoting UO servers and what was not ?

Jack + Community , what advertising avenues could we do in our spare time to help the server grow ?
I recently stumbled upon a Reddit post of a group of friends looking for a SMALL t2a server on Reddit , unfortunately they were only pushed towards one server that was not lost lands. 

What type of websites , boards , links , etc can we do to make a difference ?
Reddit ?
YouTube videos ? 
Gaming forums ? 

If we had 25 members spending 30-45 minutes a week doing various advertising for the server I think it would be interesting to see the results. As at this point I don't believe retention or server quality is the issue , just getting people inside Britannia !
Bloom, Skrap, Jack And 1 others like this post

Messages In This Thread
Community Advertising ?! Ideas - by Skynyrd - 01-18-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Community Advertising ?! Ideas - by Skrap - 01-18-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Community Advertising ?! Ideas - by Jack - 01-19-2016, 03:20 AM
RE: Community Advertising ?! Ideas - by Abyz - 01-19-2016, 05:24 AM
RE: Community Advertising ?! Ideas - by Skynyrd - 01-19-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Community Advertising ?! Ideas - by Skrap - 01-19-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Community Advertising ?! Ideas - by Skynyrd - 01-19-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Community Advertising ?! Ideas - by Rapture - 01-19-2016, 03:40 PM