Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions!
Hi I'm Droid! a new player in these lands! I have a few questions for you, in order to solve my gameplay issues!
Thanks in advance!

1) do items which help to recover mana points exist? are there other aid over eva int and meditation?
2) how can i utilize the skill stealing? do i have to join a thief guild?
3) which skills do i need in order to tame all creatures? animal taming, animal lore and veterinary?
4) does the skill inscription help my character in any way? do i need it to craft any useful item?
5) how can i employ a private vendor?
6) how stamina points of tamed animals work? does every kind of animal have its stamina points? how can i know how long i can run?
7) can i recharge the magic staffs, the magic wands and weapons which have 0 magic charges of some extra power?
8) does a way to shrink animals exist?
9) what kind of utility would the skill hiding have in pvp if my character can't hide if under attack? only hiding when it manages to be far?
10) do magic items have a definite time? do they disappear after a while or return only magic items, loosing their properties?
11) for what do i need precious stones? as diamonds and so on....
12) what skills do i need to get the treasure of a map? cartography and lockpiking only? does doing treasure maps work well?
13) Does the skill fishing exist? does it work well?
14) how can i macro the skill mining dividing the iron and smelting it? I tried to create a macro with razor but without good results.

Messages In This Thread
Questions! - by Droid - 11-21-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Questions! - by Skrap - 11-21-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: Questions! - by Droid - 11-21-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Questions! - by Jack - 11-22-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: Questions! - by Droid - 11-22-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Questions! - by Darwin - 11-24-2015, 01:05 AM
RE: Questions! - by Droid - 11-25-2015, 08:39 AM