Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
questions about a few diff items
Questions I have mainly for Jack ..

#1 would it be possible to introduce commodity deeds ? as is I routinely sell boards to other players in amounts of normally 10k to 20k at a time , which normally requires people to then purchase 7+ llamas to haul all the wood to their crafter ( or recall it 180 boards at a time ).

#2 would it be possible to introduce repair deeds ? As is if you prefer to NOT play a bard or a tamer your in some sort of armor , so now your forced to create a blacksmith and or a tailor to keep all your gear in top shape .

#3 would it be possible to either allow stats on colored ingots armor or just completely remove it from the shard ? Honestly who wants a full suit of verite as is ? As it currently is now I am rotating in new characters to mine just so I never go over 75 skill and get any colored ingots that I or im sure no one wants anyhow.

#4 why is the delay on healing / curing one-self with bandages set so high ? I am not sure if what we have now is or was era appropriate but im pretty sure it was reduced due to balancing pvp issues . A player with 100 dex , GM anatomy , GM healing takes 10 seconds to heal him/her self, same thing with curing poison . But if I heal / cure someone else its 4 sec .

#5 I had recently heard that slayer weapons / instruments  would be implemented soon ? is this something that you are planning to add in the future ?

And finally I just wanted to say how much I do appreciate all your hard work and time involved with this shard . I have been having a total blast here and im sure most others feel the same way.

And I know that you are trying to keep the shard as true to era as possible.  But by tweeking certain items or areas in the game mechanics can surely do nothing but add to the enjoyment or convenience of all the players.

P.S.     Hey !!   "I sell wood"  -    IRC me for delivery 

Messages In This Thread
questions about a few diff items - by Trajen - 06-23-2015, 07:11 AM
RE: questions about a few diff items - by Jack - 06-23-2015, 09:30 AM
RE: questions about a few diff items - by Riven - 07-17-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: questions about a few diff items - by Trajen - 06-23-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: questions about a few diff items - by yakka - 06-23-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: questions about a few diff items - by Abyz - 10-15-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: questions about a few diff items - by Skrap - 10-15-2015, 02:53 PM