Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AoJ Tournament 9/1
On Saturday, September 1st at 6 pm EST the Avengers of Justice [AoJ] will be hosting another 1v1 tournament.  Rules will be the same as last time; standard red pot setup with gm weapons and on foot.  (no magic items, poisoned weps, or other potions besides reds).  Signups will begin approx. 1 hour prior, just PM me your fighter name on discord so I can add you to the brackets.  The winner shall receive a trophy if we have minimum of 8 signups, if we have less than 8 then we will still run the tournament but there will be no trophy to the winner.  I will sit out of the tournament unless an odd number of people show up in which I will participate at that point.  I am stoked and will be expecting a nice turnout!  If you plan to disrupt the tournament by attacking the fighters or pking people then you will be banned from future events, so act accordingly so we can continue to have these, as they are good for server population.  You can always kill each other later.  Good luck everyone and pm me your fighter's name on Saturday!  Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Messages In This Thread
AoJ Tournament 9/1 - by Grofus - 08-29-2018, 07:19 PM