Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to start playing!
Hey guys,

I've played a few free shards like UOSA over the past few years and was hoping to give this one a try. I recently started on a brand new free shard called UOSP, got a tower, and then accepted a job overseas (I'm American and living in China) and got too busy during the transition to play UO and my house fell Sad

So I'm looking for something new and as close to T2A as possible. What do people usually start with as far as an initial money making character goes? Should I go with a dexxer, provo mage, or tamer? Could I make it work with a lockpick? I've never made one in all my countless hours logged into UO and I'm starting think that it may be time Tongue

A few random questions:

Is there insta hit? Does it work with archery weapons?
Can you in mani through poison?
Does poisoning make in nox stronger?
What's the housing situation like? How much would a tower in a low spawn but otherwise unimportant area sell for?
How many players are typically online during peak hours?
What are the peak hours?
Does anyone decent PK or PVP on dexxers? Or do more than 90% use hally mages?
Are there a fair amount of players that don't like to PVP? And are just here for them PVM scene?
Can you have 5 characters per account? How many accounts can I have?

I still need to buy a mouse but as soon as I do I'll jump into this wonderful world. Thanks in advance for the help Smile

(03-09-2017, 02:55 AM)clowncheeks Wrote: Hey guys,

I've played a few free shards like UOSA over the past few years and was hoping to give this one a try. I recently started on a brand new free shard called UOSP, got a tower, and then accepted a job overseas (I'm American and living in China) and got too busy during the transition to play UO and my house fell Sad

So I'm looking for something new and as close to T2A as possible. What do people usually start with as far as an initial money making character goes? Should I go with a dexxer, provo mage, or tamer? Could I make it work with a lockpick? I've never made one in all my countless hours logged into UO and I'm starting think that it may be time Tongue

A few random questions:

Is there insta hit? Does it work with archery weapons?
Can you in mani through poison?
Does poisoning make in nox stronger?
What's the housing situation like? How much would a tower in a low spawn but otherwise unimportant area sell for?
How many players are typically online during peak hours?
What are the peak hours?
Does anyone decent PK or PVP on dexxers? Or do more than 90% use hally mages?
Are there a fair amount of players that don't like to PVP? And are just here for them PVM scene?
Can you have 5 characters per account? How many accounts can I have?

I still need to buy a mouse but as soon as I do I'll jump into this wonderful world. Thanks in advance for the help Smile
Oh yeah, and there's no Trammel here right? LOL.
Veranis and Xandorf like this post

Messages In This Thread
Looking to start playing! - by clowncheeks - 03-09-2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by Jack - 03-09-2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by Succorhness - 12-11-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by clowncheeks - 03-09-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by Oroechimaru - 03-09-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by Xandorf - 03-11-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by Oroechimaru - 03-12-2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Looking to start playing! - by dazedman - 03-16-2017, 12:59 PM