Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions if not suggestions thread...
I am new to the server and may have additional questions...

a. do we have a wiki or have to use another site for rules? for example does mace have any bonuses to armor durability or stamina reduction?

b. can you gate cast monsters like the old days?

c. can you go grey (polymorph, heal a red friend that was being peaceful and was attacked...) and if you get attacked by a blue what happens if they die? does that count as murder even though it wasnt you who initiated the attack? I kind of remember the days where everyone was grey! wow. that may of been pre t2a

d. line of site for bard skills... anyway it could be relaxed 10-20% so odd angles in site are included? for example you can see on angle monsters by zoo gates in moonglow but often it will say they are out of site... a smidge.

e. any chance to replace dead/useless skills with something new/different but not off balancing? for instance discordance... herding.

f. i love the old weapons, how rare are the magic items? i am worried that the spawn drops would limit what skills i can use. do monsters only drop the same weapon? i killed 3 liches and each dropped the same weapon (which makes sense they have a staff) is that true for all monsters?

g. how does resist work... and parry? which rules?

h. any chance to increase the starting items... it was difficult but i got lucky .

i. do monsters get stronger or have cooler loot the longer they are alive and kill people? do they have skills like old uo?

Smile

Messages In This Thread
Questions if not suggestions thread... - by Oroechimaru - 02-18-2017, 06:44 PM