Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tamers & TI's - Need unnerfed. [Proof]
So after realizing in the past week or so that TIs are not at all worth doing on a tamer, some people were asking me for proof, so today when the Undead one took off in moonglow, I decided to record the amount of gold and platinum I made, and SS the final image of the score card at the end.

I did BY FAR the most damage, like nearly 4x the damage of the second highest player.  I got 4th place.  The top scoring player did 13k damage.  13k.

I understand you don't want tamers to always be #1 on this, but sometimes you jsut have to realize that the people who advance the TI the furthest need to be compensated for it.  I will no longer bother doing TIs on my tamer until this is changed.  I will sit on my dexxer or bard like everyone else and sure, maybe the TI will then take 3+ hours to complete, but at least I had a chance at the statue then.

If doing 4x the damage of the next highest person isn't worthy of being in the loot pool for the rare, I don't know what is.

I made:
50797 gold (Looting everything I could + the boss gold at end)
27 platinum (Some of this was looted off mobs, not awarded)

And this is the scorecard.
[Image: 08413e8dc9fcd3448dbf32b122da68dc.png]
For the record, tamers ARE NOT FUN to play at these events.  Dealing with keeping all your pets alive and organized and trying to get them to kill targets is absolutely painful.  All guard me works moderatley well for some things, but not this style of mass mobs, where if you are attacked by multiple mobs at once, all guard me will only work on the first mob.

It certainly takes far more effort than running around provoking on a bard or auto attacking on a dexxer.  I don't really know how anyone could possibly argue that point.

Solution:  Nerf direct damage, a 1 to 1 ratio is FAR too high.  Slightly raise pet damage contribution to compensate for mages so they can get more credit off their summons.  Warriors might get fucked, but all well, you aren't playing an effective PVE build so you should just be happy about all the gold you're getting.

Messages In This Thread
Tamers & TI's - Need unnerfed. [Proof] - by Alcsaar - 06-25-2016, 02:45 AM