Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
for Auction: 9 platinum
This is my take on this, pulled from the context of the sale:

Skrap:
I don't need the platinum. My intentions were to meet you and pay you for it since you're new and need the funds. Like I said, I'll give you the 30k nonetheless, just sell it to someone else and make double. I don't sign into the forums at night because those are the times I'm actually in game and typically in fights. Skrap is being super nice to even offer this.

Wiz:
I'll buy it @ 27k & anymore plat you might have @3k per. Like Skrap I respond to Discord more often than here on the forums. I'll try to keep an eye out on here though <3

Handsome, you have to realize many people have been playing here for some time and really are pvp oriented so with all these new people playing, they are like Great White sharks that just got chummed. Yes you were clear on your auction that you wanted it concluded within 24h, but at the same time I ask that you be a little flexible when you are posting auctions. No one I have ever seen that ran their auctions like a drill sergeant did well in the long run. It is after all, a game that people play when they have free time. I do not see anywhere in this transaction where anyone was defrauded, lied to, or scammed, so as staff I cannot punish anyone. Between the two comments in this thread, you stand to make double your money, so I think you made out really well.

The two gentlemen above use Discord extensively, and if you could join that channel it would only promote your sales faster. In the end, if you do not like how fast someone pays you, etc. - you can remember that and put a condition that excludes them in future auctions. I am sorry you are disappointed with your first auction, on other shards it's a "buyer's market" and I don't see it being any different here, with it being a player driven economy.

Messages In This Thread
for Auction: 9 platinum - by A Handsome Stranger - 06-21-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: for Auction: 9 platinum - by Skrap - 06-21-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: for Auction: 9 platinum - by Skrap - 06-23-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: for Auction: 9 platinum - by Skrap - 06-23-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: for Auction: 9 platinum - by Darwin - 06-23-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: for Auction: 9 platinum - by Wiz Kid - 06-23-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: for Auction: 9 platinum - by Darwin - 06-23-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: for Auction: 9 platinum - by farnk - 06-24-2016, 08:28 AM
RE: for Auction: 9 platinum - by Pringles - 06-24-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: for Auction: 9 platinum - by Darwin - 06-24-2016, 04:29 PM