Patch 52 - 11/13/16 - Accurate mining, house locks
I think the real issue is that we're not finding any plain masks in chests. Should they really always be magical? Has any one seen any plain masks in the lower level chests or in an SOS?

Since I brought that up. I might as well bring up the fact that the charges on magical items, most notably those of the protection, bless, +stat and night eyes variety, as well as the extra crappy stuff like feeblemind, evil, etc.. will only ever really have super high charges like +90 or really low charges like between 1-20. At least that has been my experience. It seems like how big fish were at one time. It was like you only ever really fished up super heavy fish or super light fish. Weapons with charges seem OK though. Good variety on those, as well as invis and reflect stuff.

ID charges seem pretty excessive as well. On those it feels like I more often find very high charge wands and I rarely find lower charge wands. Finding an ID wand with more than 150 charges just seems crazy common in comparison to one with less than 50 charges.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patch 52 - 11/13/16 - Accurate mining, house locks - by Swunk - 11-15-2016, 03:50 AM