Mini Update 2 - Quality of Life - 04/20/15
Small patch with some quality of life things. Achievements didn't make it in with this patch.

I have made a decision on some of the features people find more annoying about playing here, such as cutting bandages one at a time. They are out. This has been a long thought out decision, I don't feel any reason to continue to hold players hostage for a piece of annoying era accuracy. The fact of the matter is that cutting bandages one at a time hasn't given any benefit to anyone and only served to annoy most players.

Without further ado...
  • Cutting cloth will now cut the entire stack into bandages.
  • Item identification is now global, instead of per character. An item is either identified or not.
  • Dye tubs can now be used and targeted from 2 tiles. Dyes can only be targeted from 1 tile away. This will allow public dye tubs. 
  • Terathan warriors will always carry a magic weapon. It can be anything from the worst magic weapon possible, to the best weapon possible.
  • A new town invasion has been added to the list, an Orcish invasion, with a brand new boss monster Gothmog. Gothmog will obey rules of Orcish guilds.
  • The drop rate for masks from monsters has been increased 250%.
  • Accidentally left out, but will be active from next restart: player vendors will have a flat rate fee of ~100 gold per day (96 to be exact). I realise sales are slow and it is tough to keep vendors restocked when overstocking will result in a loss. Until the player economy is flowing a bit more, vendors will have this flat rate fee.
[Image: jack-sig.png]

Messages In This Thread
Mini Update 2 - Quality of Life - 04/20/15 - by Jack - 04-20-2015, 10:23 AM