Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reward for steps to reproduce the pet attacking bug.
In my tests, I have not been able to replicate this issue. Maybe I'm not being imaginative enough. Only information I know:

From reports, it seemed the like bug generally occured when the pet was in follow mode and poisoned. Some owners claimed it occurred on curing. Maybe my suspicions of it being related to poison are incorrect.

There has been a report of it happening without poison/curing, but follow mode. It is very likely this bug relates to follow mode. However the code itself doesn't seem to lend me any hints.

I have seen this happen with an Ostard, and maybe even a summoned daemon. So it doesn't seem related to firebreath changes. More likely the combatant status changes of pets. I have a sneaking suspicion of what is happening but without being able to reproduce the issue, I cannot confirm any changes would fix it.

This is not a very nice bug to have, if anyone can reproduce it to me (even if it takes 5 minutes to trigger!), I will reward them with a bug stomper trophy.

[Image: jack-sig.png]

Messages In This Thread
Reward for steps to reproduce the pet attacking bug. - by Jack - 10-31-2014, 09:24 PM