UO Lost Lands Forum
Open book, flask and dirty pot/pan [for sale on vendor] - Printable Version

+- UO Lost Lands Forum (https://uolostlands.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Guilds & Trading (https://uolostlands.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Forum: Trading Post (https://uolostlands.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Open book, flask and dirty pot/pan [for sale on vendor] (/showthread.php?tid=648)

Open book, flask and dirty pot/pan [for sale on vendor] - Grimoric - 12-16-2015

How much is the value of this two items?

"flask"
[Image: yPrZT5R.png]

"book"
[Image: jjpHuLN.png]

RE: PC: Open Book and Flask? - Darwin - 12-16-2015

There's really no market price established yet. I would suggest starting an auction for what you think they are worth and if they don't sell reduce the price. I have started a thread elsewhere to try and help establish a market price for items so if you do sell these please update that thread. Thanks!

RE: PC: Open Book and Flask? - Grimoric - 12-16-2015

Ok, the flask is up for sale for 180.000 gold and the book for 450.000 gold at yew moongate rune library (l-shape at gate).

---

I added three dirty pots for 30.000 gold each and a set of six items for 180.000 gold.

This is the set of dirty kitchen tools.
[Image: Zu2Wzyl.png]

Price based on platinum reward system.
10 platinum for each dirty pot/pan
60 platinum for the flask
150 platinum for the open book

RE: Open book, flask and dirty pot/pan [for sale on vendor] - Apoc - 12-17-2015

(12-16-2015, 05:49 PM)Grimoric Wrote: Ok, the flask is up for sale for 180.000 gold and the book for 450.000 gold at yew moongate rune library (l-shape at gate).

---

I added three dirty pots for 30.000 gold each and a set of six items for 200.000 gold.

This is the set of dirty kitchen tools.
[Image: Zu2Wzyl.png]

Price based on platinum reward system.
10 platinum for each dirty pot/pan
60 platinum for the flask
150 platinum for the open book

thats plat cost on the vendor no one will pay full price just saying...

RE: Open book, flask and dirty pot/pan [for sale on vendor] - Grimoric - 12-17-2015

I started at 3.000 gold for a each coin. Platinum seems to be around 4.000 gold on the market.

I'm looking for gold so I dont expect people pay me with plat but I wanted people to know how I had calculated the prices.

Added:

pot of wax
thick hay
rocks
a bucket
silver, gold and reverse ingots

RE: Open book, flask and dirty pot/pan [for sale on vendor] - Darwin - 12-17-2015

All I can say is GL, this shard seems to be shaping up as a pvp shard, although there are a couple of trammies in the mix.

RE: Open book, flask and dirty pot/pan [for sale on vendor] - Rand - 12-20-2015

The book spawns in 2 locations and are hardly worth more than 100 - 150k imo.
Flask should be a bit more since its a pita to get but its not a really cool item due to its dull color, I'd say same price range for that

RE: Open book, flask and dirty pot/pan [for sale on vendor] - Abyz - 12-20-2015

A fella can do both Myrnae! A good strong server needs both.

RE: Open book, flask and dirty pot/pan [for sale on vendor] - Grimoric - 01-13-2016

Updated price on the vendor.