UO Lost Lands Forum
Runebooks [Not Accurate] - Printable Version

+- UO Lost Lands Forum (https://uolostlands.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://uolostlands.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://uolostlands.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Runebooks [Not Accurate] (/showthread.php?tid=198)

Pages: 1 2

Runebooks [Not Accurate] - Flames - 01-05-2015

Is it a possibility to have runebooks totaly blessed. I understand there are ways to go about making it in the world without a runebook, however having a blessed runebook is a HUGE convenience and, in my opinion, a game changer. Thank you for the consideration.

Runebooks [Not Accurate] - Jack - 01-05-2015

The huge convenience and that fact that it is such a game changer, is why it won't be considered. I realise for many that won't be a popular decision. It'll always be an issue that some people prefer and others don't, but since non-blessed runebooks are in line with T2A, that's how it stays.

Hope that isn't too much of a bummer.

Runebooks [Not Accurate] - Flames - 01-06-2015

Well it is a huge bummer, PVP will aways suffer greatly on a server without blessed runebooks. Restocking times are greatly increased which limits the battles to be had. Oh well, Good luck !

Runebooks [Not Accurate] - Xandorf - 01-06-2015

It's just one more recall, it's not that much longer.

Runebooks [Not Accurate] - Flames - 01-07-2015

Well maybe there is something I am missing. If I am in open world or dungoen and I die in pvp, I can find a healer, rez, and use my blessed runebook. As it is now, I rez then begin a run to the nearest town checking runebooks in houses along the way for a charge or searching for recall regs while I run. My point is unless you die in town, it is a little more than one more recall. But this is all for nothing since the decision has already been made.

Runebooks [Not Accurate] - yakka - 01-07-2015

well unless you make it a habit of dying you can use the help stuck in game option and get a recall of sorts.

Runebooks [Not Accurate] - SgtScooter - 01-07-2015

This is a little tougher to do as you get your feet under you, but having a 2nd character nearby for support is helpful for dealing with this.Even if he can't rez, you could have him hiding near the entrance to a dungeon with a scroll and a rune to wherever.

I only did the death run a time or two before I made it a priority to get that set up.

Once you get established enough to have multiple characters with recall or gate ability, you can get off thatleash a little bit with the knowledge that you can swoop in on the 2nd toon to retrieve everything.

Runebooks [Not Accurate] - Flames - 01-07-2015

I apologize if I sound like I am complainingbecause I certainly do not wish to sound that way. I originally made a request, and it was shot down. I put some thought into it and decided to continue on the server and find ways around the issue that I have. I do appreciate the feed back, ultimately I've just decided not to die !!! lol

Runebooks [Not Accurate] - SgtScooter - 01-07-2015

Oh, don't worry about it. You're right;it's a pain in the ass!

There are a number of things that could be more convenient or add some cool element. The best he can do is pick an era ruleset and apply it across the board. That way even if I don't have a decision go my way, I at least know that it was held to the same standard as every other suggestion or request.

Runebooks [Not Accurate] - Talia - 01-09-2015

I've lost a few runebooks, it's just something that happens. One thing that is good aboutunblessed runebooks is that it helps drive the crafter market just a little. If they were blessed, there would be littlereason to make a scribe.