UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Housing Bug etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a list of bugs written down somewhere but of course I can't find it when I need it. For now:

It would appear that there is currently a limitless amount of lock downs available in homes. I have only confirmed this in a tower and a patio. 'Limitless' hasn't actually been tested of course but you can get a lot over the listed amount.

When taming a creature that is attacking another player it will automatically flag the tamer once tamed. I'm not 100% that this is a bug but it just doesn't seem right Tongue

100% stealing success from home containers was recently fixed to not require any stealing skill. After this happened though I noticed that you can also have 100% success when stealing from NPC containers. I even stole a halberd so weight is not a factor Smile

I'll post more when I find my list Heart
(03-20-2016, 02:37 AM)Wiz Kid Wrote: [ -> ]100% stealing success from home containers was recently fixed to not require any stealing skill. After this happened though I noticed that you can also have 100% success when stealing from NPC containers. I even stole a halberd so weight is not a factor  Smile

This one is intentional, based on the demo code. Stealing isn't necessary at all for stealing rares from containers now.
(03-20-2016, 11:51 PM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2016, 02:37 AM)Wiz Kid Wrote: [ -> ]100% stealing success from home containers was recently fixed to not require any stealing skill. After this happened though I noticed that you can also have 100% success when stealing from NPC containers. I even stole a halberd so weight is not a factor  Smile

This one is intentional, based on the demo code. Stealing isn't necessary at all for stealing rares from containers now.

Well I like it! My rares hunter has zero stealing after all. Just thought it was worth a mention. Smile
Fixed the lockdown issue with the Easter update as that was pretty major.
Now I get 100 points back on my rare hunter! I had GM stealing on him to pull the heavy stuff.
Quote:When taming a creature that is attacking another player it will automatically flag the tamer once tamed. I'm not 100% that this is a bug but it just doesn't seem right

This one is kind of interesting because it's not really a bug. If the pet is committing a criminal action against a player when it is tamed, it will continue to commit criminal actions if it continues to fight against the player it aggressed, just the tamer is now responsible for them.

I can't really think of a good way to fix this that isn't a "bandaid" fix. I'll try to come up with something.