UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Website and Server move.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There will be a bit of shuffling in the next few days.

Today we have moved over to a new, dedicated web host, so we are no longer on shared hosting. This will resolve some ongoing problems with the website since the end of 2015.

In a few days (or maybe tomorrow if I have time), there will be shard maintenance to move the shard from New York to Chicago. I believe this will help a lot with some of the lag issues that have been plaguing the shard the last several months. Fingers crossed.

In other news, I plan to spend some time researching and working on the shard's SEO in the hopes of better getting our name out there. I know there are a lot of players who want to see UOLL succeed, and we have been on a downward slope since the end of 2015. I don't really believe this has much to do with game patches so much as a complete lack of new blood coming to the shard. Hopefully work on the shard's SEO will help out with that.
If you need seo ideas (that won't get you blacklisted) I have a few jack. I'll msg you via disord.
Thanks for the Update Jack. UOLL is an amazing shard and with a little more work I'm sure we can get over this hump. It seems that once you hit roughly 200 online count things just sort of work themselves out and take off from there. The content and staff here is top notch so that will never be an issue.