UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Secure Container Bug [Fixed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you secure an already secure container, it decrements the total number of secure containers you have for the building. 

For example, you can say "I wish to secure this" four times for the same container and your secure container count will be 4.  You can reverse this by "releasing" the same container 4 times, but it should prevent you from re-securing a container if it's already secure.
Fixed! Will be in P44.
(03-02-2016, 09:40 AM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed! Will be in P44.

Just an fyi to everyone I had a chest that said it was both locked down and secured but it could be picked up. I had to release it and secure it again to fix it so check your secured containers!
That's odd Ziggy because I have not made any changes yet to the live shard. Any idea how that might have happened?
(03-03-2016, 12:32 AM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]That's odd Ziggy because I have not made any changes yet to the live shard. Any idea how that might have happened?

I have no clue and I have no idea how long it was that way. Tmap picked it up in my keep last night which is the only reason I even knew.