UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Anatomy need to be fixed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Couple of PvP changes on test now:

- Evaluating intelligence is more of a factor in spell damage. Spell damages for GM eval have not changed.
- You can now cycle a weapon while tabbed out. I thought I already made this change before but it must have never been committed to the shard's repository.
Make sure you hop on TC and tell us what you think!
I shall be checking it out.
Thanks for the changes.
If you still believe anatomy is an issue without boggling up anatomy/Eval effecting dexxer templates and other things. Why couldn't we just make the harm disrupt not 100% without 100 Eval thus nerfing it a bit.

I don't personally see it as an issue as there are advantages to both. However if I am reading correctly the changes were made to spell damage at 0 Eval. While yes 0 Eval spell damage was a bit high , I do not believe that will fix the issue many are upset about. Due to the fact if you cycle well enough you do not need higher level damage spells.
Spell damage with 0 eval is still higher than we are used to... On the old t2a shard. However, even with the lower numbers, an anatomy/no eval tank was a beast in the ring there. More spell damage and 100% disrupts on that template here steps up that power even more. On the flip side, a no eval tank is far less dangerous in a group battle. I personally have settled on keeping eval on my tournament guy since I use him for events and field fighting. In the arena, a good cycle with anatomy def has the edge on a traditional swords mage.
Pages: 1 2