UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Open book, flask and dirty pot/pan [for sale on vendor]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much is the value of this two items?

"flask"
[Image: yPrZT5R.png]

"book"
[Image: jjpHuLN.png]
There's really no market price established yet. I would suggest starting an auction for what you think they are worth and if they don't sell reduce the price. I have started a thread elsewhere to try and help establish a market price for items so if you do sell these please update that thread. Thanks!
Ok, the flask is up for sale for 180.000 gold and the book for 450.000 gold at yew moongate rune library (l-shape at gate).

---

I added three dirty pots for 30.000 gold each and a set of six items for 180.000 gold.

This is the set of dirty kitchen tools.
[Image: Zu2Wzyl.png]

Price based on platinum reward system.
10 platinum for each dirty pot/pan
60 platinum for the flask
150 platinum for the open book
(12-16-2015, 05:49 PM)Grimoric Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, the flask is up for sale for 180.000 gold and the book for 450.000 gold at yew moongate rune library (l-shape at gate).

---

I added three dirty pots for 30.000 gold each and a set of six items for 200.000 gold.

This is the set of dirty kitchen tools.
[Image: Zu2Wzyl.png]

Price based on platinum reward system.
10 platinum for each dirty pot/pan
60 platinum for the flask
150 platinum for the open book

thats plat cost on the vendor no one will pay full price just saying...
I started at 3.000 gold for a each coin. Platinum seems to be around 4.000 gold on the market.

I'm looking for gold so I dont expect people pay me with plat but I wanted people to know how I had calculated the prices.

Added:

pot of wax
thick hay
rocks
a bucket
silver, gold and reverse ingots
All I can say is GL, this shard seems to be shaping up as a pvp shard, although there are a couple of trammies in the mix.
The book spawns in 2 locations and are hardly worth more than 100 - 150k imo.
Flask should be a bit more since its a pita to get but its not a really cool item due to its dull color, I'd say same price range for that
A fella can do both Myrnae! A good strong server needs both.
Updated price on the vendor.