UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: The Core [PEE] - Town Name Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Arrr! We pirates are in need of a name for our guild town. Let's see if any of you landlubbers can come up with a good name. Will pay 10 platinum if yer name is chosen!

[Image: iZHiNuu.jpg]
Rummage Island ... Rum Reef ... Binnacle Island ... Cockswain Island ... Blimey Island ... Scuttle Shores
Black Sand Cay
Swashbuckler Anchorage
Sanguine Enclave
Cutlass Bay
Shark Sanctuary
Enclave of Corsairs
Sanctuary of the Full Moon
Port of Salty Sands
Cavern of Storms
Isle of Seaweed
Isle of salty pee
I'll pay you 10 plat if you call yourselves The Poopdeck Pirates! Yaaaar!
Lost Hope, Port of Lost Hope, Skull Town, Crossbones, Haven, New Tortuga, Misty Shore, The Shallows.
(12-14-2015, 03:45 AM)Dark Wrote: [ -> ]Lost Hope, Port of Lost Hope, Skull Town, Crossbones, Haven, New Tortuga, Misty Shore, The Shallows.

like "The Shallows"
(12-14-2015, 02:48 PM)Skrap Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2015, 03:45 AM)Dark Wrote: [ -> ]Lost Hope, Port of Lost Hope, Skull Town, Crossbones, Haven, New Tortuga, Misty Shore, The Shallows.

like "The Shallows"

Thanks! That's my favorite of the lot, too. "Darktide" is kinda cool, too, if a bit self-serving. Big Grin
Freetown, Shattered Mast, Isle of the Kraken, Kraken, Sundered Mast, The Waste. Prob add more, I like trying to name things. Big Grin

The Twilight Zone, The Midnight Zone, The Abyss, The Trenches. All layers of the ocean, "trenches "being the deepest.
Isle of Jooz..

Yes you may name it after me, i dont mind.
There will Be a monthly fee though of course

Cheap. 5 plat
Pages: 1 2