UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Places to farm Holiday coins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't had time to roam around much and look for where the Halloween spawns occur.  Outside of the town invasions where can I find some mobs to get me some of them Green Coins?  I have checked some grave yards and there only seems to be 1 spawning at a time.

Thanks
There should be holiday monsters in various spots in the wilderness... Until the event is turned off at least.
Run around the wilderness and try look for the mini graveyards. You can dig up the graves so take a shovel, the graves can have some good stuff in them.
(11-05-2015, 05:36 PM)Hopalicious Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't had time to roam around much and look for where the Halloween spawns occur.  Outside of the town invasions where can I find some mobs to get me some of them Green Coins?  I have checked some grave yards and there only seems to be 1 spawning at a time.

Thanks

I didn't find a ton but I have 8 or so runes marked to locations but I think the event will be over by the time you read this Wink