UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: New Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say I love UO. I am looking for a new home and ran across this server. I would like to ask just a couple questions and would love responses from the community or owner.

What is the avg number of people online?
Are there a lot of community events?
Where is the server located?
And finally.....how great is this server?

I appreciate any and all responses. Accurate ones are the best though. Thanks so much. UO is luv.
(10-14-2015, 12:01 AM)Karrelan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say I love UO.  I am looking for a new home and ran across this server. I would like to ask just a couple questions and would love responses from the community or owner.  

I appreciate any and all responses.  Accurate ones are the best though.  Thanks so much.  UO is luv.

Hey hey Wink

1. 75-100 right now - We are only a year old but we have had an influx of new people recently.  Growing daily.
2. There are daily events right now, but more to come from Jack (our owner) when the pop increases.
3. New York
4. Pretty Great Wink

I know I answered in IRC but figured would answer here in case anyone else was reading Wink

Welcome!
(10-14-2015, 12:13 AM)NewYears1978 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2015, 12:01 AM)Karrelan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say I love UO.  I am looking for a new home and ran across this server. I would like to ask just a couple questions and would love responses from the community or owner.  

I appreciate any and all responses.  Accurate ones are the best though.  Thanks so much.  UO is luv.

Hey hey Wink

1. 75-100 right now - We are only a year old but we have had an influx of new people recently.  Growing daily.
2. There are daily events right now, but more to come from Jack (our owner) when the pop increases.
3. New York
4. Pretty Great Wink

I know I answered in IRC but figured would answer here in case anyone else was reading Wink

Welcome!

The influx was 10 new people moving from UOSA (It's incredibly boring and unfulfilling).  I see people out consistently although I've spent a lot of my time macroing, as I am brand new here. 
There is tournaments daily, town invasions, and an active platinum rewards system to give you something to work for.  I've had a blast here so far and Jack is always working for the community to get things done.  Enjoy your stay!
I don't think you could have chosen a better server! Honestly Jack is the best owner i've seen around in a LONG time!!
Jack fn cares.