UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Shard Museum forthcoming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow Britannians,

I am planning on opening a shard Museum since Sauron's tower (the old Yew Bank museum) fell and I grabbed most of it.  I think every shard needs to keep track of its history.  I will be showcasing all that I have, and if you want to help me, I will be accepting consignment if you want your "rares" to be seen by all.  If you decide to lend me a rare for the museum, I will put a book with the item on display stating who it belongs to, and I will keep track of possessions through a thread I will start if people decide to participate.  Since space and lockdowns are limited, I will only display one of each kind of item, with priority going to the "oldest" (if dated item).  I am in school full time so obviously this will take me a little more time than usual, but I will get around to it.  I will post more as this becomes closer to fruition.

Myrnae
sounds cool! can't wait until it's done!
I got Blood you can display there, few other stuff also gonna look now
Excellent. I am planning on getting the rune library done as much as possible before I start this project, but I am going to start a separate thread and have Jack sticky it so we can keep up with who owns what - as well as the public recognition I am going to put with the item(s) As you vets know, reputation is very important to running a good establishment Smile
This is still planned although it may take some time due to my castles untimely demise while I was sick.