UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: PvP - I'm looking for you (Soma)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I made a forum account finally!
Hi everyone!

Like to start off by saying this is one of the most professionally ran free servers I've ever played, and I played A LOT!
I love it here, Jack (Owner of UOLL) is so active and nice, couldn't ask for a better GM!

For those of you who don't know me well, my name is Anti-Bacterial.
PvP is my specialty, but I enjoy other things such as T-Hunting PvM, and other random events that UOLL has to offer.
I started here a few months ago off and on, but all my houses and inventory decayed.
Now I'm back and actively playing again on UOLL.
Since my return, I've been trying my best to help new players get settled in.
I have a house behind the Brit GraveYard, doors unlocked.
I try my best to always keep 5k-6k bandages locked down on the floor (free to use)
I've made three RuneBoats; Brit West Bank, Papua Docks, and Delucia Pond.

Now lets get back to the topic at hand here;
I want to claim my throne as #1 on the Tournament Leaderboards.
So I've been looking for Soma,
If anyone knows how to contact him, please let him know his rank is in danger of collapsing (hehehe)
Hopefully he still logs onto the forums.
And hopefully this thread encourages him, and other PvPers to start playing more actively again!

(Please don't take this thread the wrong way, I mean no disrespect to any other players on this server)
Soma is currently #1 on the Tournament Leaderboards, and has been for quite some time now.
That is why I'm looking for him!
If you need any bandages/other supplies for your brit GY tower, let me know. I have more cloth than I know what to do with and would love to donate some towards a good cause. I'm not much a PVPer, but I'm working on a character right now. Maybe you can give me some pointers sometime.

And beyond that, welcome aboard.
(08-14-2015, 08:48 PM)Delitem Wrote: [ -> ]If you need any bandages/other supplies for your brit GY tower, let me know.  I have more cloth than I know what to do with and would love to donate some towards a good cause.  I'm not much a PVPer, but I'm working on a character right now.  Maybe you can give me some pointers sometime.

And beyond that, welcome aboard.

thanks Smile
i can always use more bandages, just drop them on the floor in the house.
It should already be some there locked down,
so it'll just add onto the quantity .

Im there now helping a new player macro
Me too.
Hey everyone little update on this thread;
I made this thread before I found out Soma was just a bank sitter.
We crossed paths a few times, and everytime there was some excuse (internet slow, random IRC troll comments, blah blah) Huh
The last time we crossed paths, was at his keep.
He gated to his Keep from brit bank.
Was there on my PK - attacked him, he casted cure, mini heal ,  recall.
Returned to brit bank complaining about me "camping his house" blah blah.. this time however the excuse was "i don't have macros set"  Huh  Huh  Huh

Anyway there are a ton of new pvpers coming to this server for example Abyz, and Ex were excellent duelers.
Can't wait for them to settle in.
Not really looking for Soma anymore, he will be removed from the tournament leader boards shortly.
Wish i could speed up the process, but I can't kill the guy in a Keep/Guard zone.
Should re-name the title or just close this thread entirely.

P.S.
Also not sure if I could even beat him 1v1, he seems VERY good at manually double clicking spell icons, because he doesn't have any macros set yet  Idea
I know you're "gesting" about him not having macros..which I am not saying it is true..but it could be?

I don't have any PvP macros set...and I probably won't for awhile because when you haven't played in a long time, don't know the meta or decent key layouts..it's overwhelming to try to set em.  Anyways..thanks for the update, I know you posted it since I brought it up it chat Wink
(09-29-2015, 01:47 AM)NewYears1978 Wrote: [ -> ]I know you're "gesting" about him not having macros..which I am not saying it is true..but it could be?

I don't have any PvP macros set...and I probably won't for awhile because when you haven't played in a long time, don't know the meta or decent key layouts..it's overwhelming to try to set em.  Anyways..thanks for the update, I know you posted it since I brought it up it chat Wink

If you're looking for a good key layout Skrap posted a hotkeys guide here: https://uolostlands.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=484

Smile