UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Is this shard active?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to play on Angel Island and loved it for a long time.
I'm thinking about getting 5-10 friends to play old UO with me.

This shard looks pretty good.. Is it active?

Also:
A tamer can have as many pets as they like. There are no follower caps.

Is this up for debate?

Thanks,
Hi! whilst the shard is still young it already has a active group of core players. Theres regular events and updates/bug fixes. What I like is the feel of the shard, T2A is all I know really, so I feel right at home. If you need any help in game just let me know Smile Easiest way to talk to other players is on the Lost Lands IRC, theres a link on the main page. See you around!
Hi feeWAIVER,

The shard population is more quiet than usual right now but as Zig said we do have a regular group of players here.

There is no plan to change pet follower caps, as it is not in line with T2A to do so. The shard is not as strict to T2A rules as it once was, but I have not seen unlimited followers as a massive problem so far. A few mechanics are in place which make large number of pets less effective - such as reduced pet speed in combat, 'all kill' only commands the closest pet (as on OSI) and a pet in combat is very difficult to command.
Its definitely a good shard. And we need more active players thats for sure. Sometimes I feel like there is only macro-dudes doing their thing in home/bank. But anyways this is a good shard, probably best t2a shard out there ATM. Welcome, you have made a good choice!
Best server I've played. It's mind boggling how professionally its run.

You tell your 5-10 buddies whatever I can do to help make your decision easier, I'll do it. Shoot me a pm I have some ideas your group could be interested in. Just off the top of my head, a player only held/created event that would give you and your group a leg up in macroing and building your accounts.

It would be a shame if you didn't give it a shot.
I agree with the others, give it a try. Hope to see you around!