UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Different leather types?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there different leather than common ones here on this shard, I mean is there Spined/Horned leather. Can't remember were they in T2A or UOR.

Is Tailoring worth it?
(05-22-2015, 12:21 PM)rows Wrote: [ -> ]Are there different leather than common ones here on this shard, I mean is there Spined/Horned leather. Can't remember were they in T2A or UOR.

Is Tailoring worth it?

They came with uor, just plain here
Introducing more leather types will likely be something that come with tailoring BODs down the road. Currently it is not possible to craft anything but regular leather (and other leather types don't exist).
Ye I would love to see different leather types in game, as well as AR bonuses from colored ingots. As far as tailoring being worth it, well if you intend to repair your magic leathers then it would probably be a good idea Smile
AR bonuses are a bit tricky as it makes a lot of magical armor somewhat worthless and greatly reduces the effectiveness of GM weapons in PvP. In an era where there are no special hits or runics, I don't think the armor bonuses for colored ingots belong. Though it would be possible to make the bonuses only effective in PvM, it may be misleading to players when they see their AR level as being higher.