UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Free use/non free use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is it called "free use" when potions/posion etc are not allowed? 

And non free use when everything is allowed or some things restricted? 

Or am I misunderstanding it?
(04-22-2015, 10:41 AM)Greta Wrote: [ -> ]Free use means when you cast a spell you do not use your regeants, therefore you can enter event with 1 each and never run out same with potions except poison and explosion.  So one cure pot can be used over and over.  Non free use means when you use supplies they are gone and you can run out during the event.  Only the one tournament format and survival are magic weapons and armor used. So the free use tournament is basically red potions only, no magics or poison weapons, only red potions can be used, this is more for skill(which is why I never win) Then there are no free use tournaments one that allows you to use whatever you own and the other allows all potions and poison weapons but no magical items.  The ctf and DD are free use potions and poison weapons allowed but no magics. In all events you keep your stuff when you die and you can't be looted so they are good for fun and practice. Short version free use supplies are not consumed while non free use they are consumed. Hope this clears it up.

Why is it called "free use" when potions/posion etc are not allowed? 

And non free use when everything is allowed or some things restricted? 

Or am I misunderstanding it?
Very clear, thank you!