UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Skill Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I didn't start playing UO until UO:R and am curious has to how certain skills interact on this server. Does GM Poisoning give you the ability to cast greater poison with magery? Does inscription give you more damage as a Mage when GM'd? Does lumber jacking give more damage to axes with swords? Do spear weapons stun and do sword weapons give concussive attacks? I couldn't find anything on the wiki or website regarding this. Maybe looking to come back to UO miss the game just looking for a home currently. Thanks in advance for the help. -Tib P.s. What's the server population and housing situation like on here?

Answer to all questions before the post scriptum: no.

Populaation is still low as the server is rather New but growing. Lots of great spots left to place your house! Login and come take a look!
The T2A skill interactions were pretty straightforward. The only combat skill interaction is between the basic Tactics and Anatomy adding damage to yourweapon hits.Anatomy also increases the amount healing with the Healing skill.The same applies to Eval Int with magery.

The other major difference is that many of the barding skills are not difficulty based. So a GM bard will succeed 100% of his checks.

Kind of ashame was always a huge fan of being a nox Mage. I started something on the server tonight. Hopefully get some of my friends interested in UO again.

Poisoning is only really useful for weapons here, in regards to mage PvP the staple of the era is the tank mage, pure mages with heal, inscribe, poisoning, etc are not very effective.

Welcome to the server!