UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: New PVM guild just formed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Vermin Annihilators Guild is born. This is a pvm guild to dungeon crawl and hunt as a group or solo with two clients. This way if you are barding and taming you do not have to worry about flagging on blades and ev and such. This will not be a guild for griefers and douchebags, now I don't care if you are that and how you play on other toons, but in this guild we hunt monsters and are decent to other folks decent to us. Now I have no issues with attacking reds, greys, or dungeon thieves obviously. No rules as far as dress or rp. No I will not add all 15 of your characters to train, we have a guild for that in place. Guildstone can be found at the patio house about two screens NW yew gate. House will soon be set up as a rune library as well. I am yakka on irc or pm me here if you want to join up.

Thanks for the add!
You are welcome, just to update stone is now located at brit moongate tower with the rune library and swell hanging armor on display. All are welcome if others want to join.