UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: MyUOLostLands has now been integrated with the main site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please feel free to suggest changes/additions to MyUOLostLands.

Additional stats are planned such as event and tournament info.

Looks great to me. I can't wait. ^.^

Cheers Smile

Shard has been restarted and the alpha MyUOLostLands will now stay up to date with the shard. Updates are periodic so you may not see changes immediately.

Really loving MyUOLostLands, only thing is the character paperdolls look funny. Like most of my guys straw hats are completely red when it should just be the stripe. Is there any way they could be made to look more like the ones ingame?

Thanks!

Will be a difficult one to look into as this is all handled by the PHP imaging system which is a black box to me. When I get time I'll see if this can be fixed. Cheers!

There is now also a "bestiary" available under the MyUOLostLands tab. Any search on MyUOLostLands will also return search results for the Bestiary, and an index for all creatures is included.

This includes a lot of information that is otherwise invisible to players, such as exact hit points, skills, of monsters. These are taken directly from the server scripts, so what you see on the site is also true in game.If you notice a mob with incorrect skills/stats and have a reference with the correct stats to fix them, I will do so.

There have also been a few fixes to make MyUOLL more friendly on a mobile device (previously the margins were completely wrong on mobile)

Finally figured out how to fix this, it works as it should now Tongue

Few other MyUOLL paperdoll fixes with the next patch too. Please let me know if you notice any other oddities after the patch!
(09-17-2015, 09:25 AM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Finally figured out how to fix this, it works as it should now Tongue

Few other MyUOLL paperdoll fixes with the next patch too. Please let me know if you notice any other oddities after the patch!

looks like leather sleeves are showing on top of leather tunics now.. needs to go down 1 layer or somethin
Jack your website is awesome. So much information and stuff linked to game world. Best I've seen data wise but also appearance wise Wink
Ya, the UOLL website is pro.