UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Potion Kegs [Fixed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My alchemist filled several potion kegs before the patch. As I understand it, being the "owner" of the keg, since I made the potions and filled the keg with the alchemist, she should see the potion type when she clicks on the keg. Except she is not, she is only seeing the "a keg full of green liquid" message.

Oops I forgot to include info about this. It was impossible to do what you're suggesting above since there was no information saved before the patch telling you who created the potions/kegs.

So instead I set kegs to be "grandfathered". If a potion keg existed before the patch, the first person to successfully withdraw a potion from it, will become the owner.

Okay, still having trouble with potion kegs. I withdrew a single potion from a full keg of Greater Poison. The bottle of poison now claims to be "baked meat pie". When I try to drop it straight back into the keg I withdrew it from, it will not go.

[Image: 8haTi2q.png]

Hm, I just tried this with greater poison kegs and didn't get the same issue. When you are on, could you please give me a page so I can check out the issue with this keg?

Online, just paged.

So the issue was that "Green Potion" (the vendor bought ones) and "Poison Potion" (normal regular poison) had their potion type definitions switched which causes regular poison potions in particular to have a different description due to the way the descriptions are set up. It will also disallow you from dropping back in the keg. I'll take a closer look to see if this occurs in any other potion scripts.

Thanks for the report!

Here's hoping that my "baked meat pie" potion will retain its unique descriptor. Now THAT is a rare to put on the shelf. Big Grin

I had this happen to me last night with a keg of total refresh. It just says an unknown red potion.

That is intended Xandorf, unless you the "owner" or in the tasteID list, you need to identify potions: patch 16.

Yea it was on my alchemist that made the potions, that makes her the owner right? I made two kegs, one still says total refreshment, the other says A keg of red liquid. Sorry I wasn't clear in my first post.

Pages: 1 2