UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Closed due to RL work. But I'll be back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Due to lack of interest I have removed the filled potion kegs from the vendor. They are still available through bulk order just message me here on the forums.

Restocked the shop. Sorry I let it get so empty but I got my brother to start playing again and have been helping him get ready.

Thank you to all my loyal customers!

We now have house Add-Ons! I also now have wooden chests and tables, Archery weapons, and added more weapon and shield types, and DP weapons, I have now added Spellbooks, Runebooks and Recall Scrolls!

I also have moved the armor vendor inside, seperate from the weapon vendor to account for the added stock.

Come and buy something will ya!

how about some female armor....please
Yea sure! How would you like it made, and what color? I will place them on the vendor. And if you like I will keep that set stocked for you as long as they sell Smile
The shop has been reopened! Sorry for it not being there for a day but I upgraded to a small tower and that is a lot of stuff!

Same great vendors as before, much better look!

We're back!
Awesome!
I put some deadly poisoned weapons on the vendors. If you want a type added don't hesitate to ask!
Finished stocking the Add-On vendor. I don't think I missed any hehe.

We got everything. From beds to ballot boxes lol!
Pages: 1 2 3