UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Thieving Event - Gypsy Takeover in Vesper!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow Rogues!

Starting today will be an event tailored for rogues that will run through next Thursday night (June 1, 2017)  this will be a pilot for future events like this depending on participation and how the population likes it.  So here's how it goes:  Gypsies are known for stealing from their customers, so its only right they get stolen from in return!  They will be infiltrating Vesper and in their pack will be a chance they will have an orange hued item.  These items have different weights, so depending on the skill of the rogue's stealing, may have difficulty taking heavier items.  The winner will get a Valorite hued eagle trophy, as this is the first contest of it's type!

[Image: LGP14Gk.jpg]
This item randomly weighs 1-4 stones.

[Image: zBTqRmw.jpg]
This item randomly weighs 5-8 stones.

[Image: rUL8inc.jpg]
This item weighs 9 or 10 stones.

As stealing is difficulty based, the heavier an item is, the more skill you need to get it!  I would travel light as I am sure there will be guard whacking and perhaps the noto-PK that may be on patrol to keep our thieves "honest".  The player with the heaviest bag of special hued items will be the winner.  At the end of the contest, all of these hued items will be deleted, so there is no need to think you will have a unique! (Unless you win the trophy, as it's the first one for this contest!) They cannot be equipped or used to be "l337".  This thread will serve as the signup sheet for the event, so I can come and check out your heavy bags of loot!

PS
As you are not stealing from players, you do not need to be in the thieves guild!  A starting rogue with 50 stealing can still steal quite a bit of these things!
Please remember if you have not signed in this thread yet (and by the looks no one has) YOU MUST SIGN IN THIS THREAD for me to be able to come verify your stolen weight! I cannot determine who stole what if no one signs into this thread as a participant!
Signing up with May Day, she has some stolen items in the right top pouch in her bankbox Smile
Grifty McGrift will be attending
Icu will be participating !
Brown Eyes is in.
Congratulations Brown Eyes!!  You win with 21 items, 137 stones worth of stolen gypsy loot!  Enjoy your trophy!
oh wow thanks you! with all the late entries i thought i was behind. i really enjoy the event!