UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Bank bug (pretty bad one!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have an item in your bank, and you drag it to your cursor, but don't place it in your inventory, and then you walk away from the bank and try to open up a trade window with someone using it, but that player currently has an item also in his cursor, then the item you had taken from your bank will fall to your feet!

It will not go into your inventory, and it also will not bounce back to it's location in your bank (as it would if you had done the same actions out of a container in your house rather than your bank).

This likely will also happen if the player's inventory cannot hold more weight/items, or (as expected), if you yourself cannot hold more weight/items Smile

I thought I was being "secure" by not placing the valuable item in my inventory, as to prevent thieves from targeting it, but in the end, I made it extremely unsecure Tongue

Please fix it to at least go to your inventory by default, if rebounding to your bank box is not possible to implement.
I'll look in to this.
This will be fixed on shard restart.